Units : 113 Floors : 10 Est : 2019
Residences at Mandarin Oriental
105 East Camino Real – Boca Raton, FL 33432
The Residences at Mandarin Oriental, Boca Raton has been designed by a distinguished team of architects and interior designers to create an environment of luxury and timeless style unique to your tastes and preferences. Select from an extensive collection of premium finishes and appointments to create your custom Residence.
The eighty-nine magnificent homes within The Residences represent an architectural showcase of contemporary, luxury styling. Each one is a breezy, light-filled environment that celebrates Boca Raton’s elite, Gold Coast lifestyle.
- ‘Modern Mizner’ – Traditional Mizner features with transition to contemporary architectural design by SB Architects, design architect, and Nichols Brosch Wurst Wolfe & Associates, architect of record
- Common and amenity area designs by Hirsch Bedner Associates
- Landscape, meditation garden and roof top pool designs by DS BOCA
- Atlantic Ocean, Panoramic golf course, and/or city views
- Floor to ceiling aluminum frame windows and insulated sliding doors, tinted in dark bronze
- Designed to meet South Florida’s hurricane standards
- Enhanced noise reduction from outside activities
- Exceptionally large terraces complete with outdoor natural gas barbecue
- Glass, metal and/or concrete railings on terrace
- Decorative ceiling includes 4” square trim baffle
- Centralized technology service panel providing power to drapery, lighting and smart home automation system
- Home security system with entry door alarm and panic alarms
- Unfinished floor to finished ceiling heights (measurements will vary for mechanical ceiling drops, soffits, installation of the decorative ceiling and lighting upgrade package; subject to normal construction variations)
- Private elevator foyers for each Residence serviced by semi-private elevators and shared service corridors
- Solid walnut entry door (8′-0″ x 3′-6″) with satin finish, six- panel kerf cut design with polished chrome entry hardware and concealed hinges with mortised lock set
- Solid core interior flush doors (8′-0″ x 2′-10″) with painted six- panel kerf cut design throughout with polished chrome lever handles and caseless doorways finished with a simple reveal
- Penthouse Residences are assigned two parking spaces; all other Residences assigned one parking space and the right to valet-park one additional vehicle
- Temperature controlled storage assigned to each Residence – 4’ x 8’ x 8’ for Penthouse Residences and 4’ x 6’ x 8’ for all other Residences
- Bicycle storage
- One-to-six bedroom Residences
- Private elevator foyers
- Sub-Zero® and Wolf® appliances
- Exclusive resort-style amenities
- Mandarin Oriental concierge services
- Hotel access via sky bridge
- Membership to Via Mizner Golf & City Club
- A selection of Italian porcelain flooring available in the great room, kitchen, bedrooms, hallways, entry foyer and powder room with matching nominal 8” wood base
- Standard flooring “Bianco Laso Polished” porcelain – nominal 32” x 72”
- Smooth wall and ceiling finishes throughout with finish painted ceilings (white) and up to two colors on all interior painted walls
- Standard wall paint throughout – Sherwin Williams Snow Bound #SW 7004, flat with all trim in semi gloss
- Custom designed closet finishes pursuant to separate contractual agreement with Developer’s preferred closet craftsman, applying Developer’s closet finish credit
The Shoppes offer the best in designer couture, high-end jewelry, fine art and for those keen on satisfying a discriminating palate, innovative dining venues featuring celebrated chefs and superb menus.
THE CITY CLUB
Members can also enjoy The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, where ancient Asian and European holistic body and beauty treatments rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit in a private, luxurious setting. Extraordinary amenities and services await members and their guests – a state-of-the-art Athletic Club, children’s activity center, business center and two rooftop swimming pools.
THE GOLF CLUB
The Golf Club features an 18-hole masterpiece designed by Jack Nicklaus, who for decades
has been recognized as the preeminent designer worldwide. His Signature course at The Golf Club is visually stunning and immaculately conditioned, yet eminently playable. The golf experience is enhanced by two short-game practice areas, a driving range and putting green, a professional instruction and coaching academy, and a fully accessorized pro shop.
An extraordinary Clubhouse offers a stylish signature restaurant and chic bar, as well as private dining areas, banquet and ballroom facilities. The perfect place for family relaxation, amenities include a resort-style pool, Har-Tru tennis courts, and a fitness center emphasizing health and wellness. As with all great clubs, expect a full calendar of events, celebrations and activities throughout the year.
Residences at Mandarin Oriental
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION